you for choosing Royal View @ Royal Gorge Campground. We understand that you have a choice in your travel arrangements
and appreciate you choosing Royal View Campground. For all of our guests enjoyment and safety we ask that you read and follow our Park policies while keeping in mind that you are not the only one here looking to relax and enjoy our beautiful campground. We are a family campground and want to maintain a ďRated GĒ environment. Profanity, loud, offensive or
disorderly conduct will not be tolerated.
General Campground Information:
- RVís 32' and over will be assigned sites which have both 30 and 50 amp electrical service available.
- RV's 39' and larger will be placed in either a Premium or Executive site and priced accordingly.
- Camp Fires are only permitted in sites with approved Fire Rings.Most Premium RV sites, all Executive RV sites, all Tent sites and Cabins have fire rings.
- Community Fire Ring, located near office, is available for every ones use.
- All Campfires must be extinguished by 12 midnight and socializing moved inside.
- Fire Bans when imposed by County, State and Local authorities will be adhered to.
- Pets are Free. Max 2 pets per RV and 1 per Tent site. See pet policy guidelines below.
- All Rates are based upon 2 people. Maximum # of occupants per site. Varies by site and type. Ask before reserving.
- Quiet Hours are from 10:00 PM to 7:00 AM. No outside speakers, car radios or loud music at any time. Please respect other guests and remember that sound travels.
- Children under 18 must be at their registered campsite during quiet
- Check-out time is at 11:00 AM. If you wish to extend your stay please notify the office prior to 10.a.m. Late check-outs without Campground approval will be charged $5.00 per every hour. A Free Parking area is provided for late departures.
- Early check-in may be available with a small charge not to exceed
$15.00, if site is available. Check -ins prior to 10am will be required to pay for the previous day/night..
- Speed Limit in the entire park is 5 mph. If it seems too slow you are probably within the limit.
- We truck all of our potable water. Help us conserve by reporting leaks and please no Washing of Vehicles with our water or holding tanks. No offsite vendors permitted. Windshields may be washed with a bucket and sponge.
- Registered campers are responsible for their guests and for ensuring they register with the office and obey all campground policies. All visitors must exit the campground by 9 pm.
- One RV plus one vehicle per RV site and one vehicle per Tent/Cabin site. Additional parking is available. Inquire at office.
- Riding of Dirt bikes, Motor Scooters, or ATVís is not allowed on campground property, nor is operation of any vehicle by a person without a valid driverís license.
- Firearms / Fireworks, (including bows and bb guns), are not permitted in the Park. We are in the
West not the Wild West.
- Childrenís behavior and supervision are the responsibility of an adult or guardian.
- Children under 8 years of age must be accompanied by a parent while
on campground property.
- Rest rooms and Showers: Rest rooms are for the exclusive use of our registered and paying guests.
- Please respect the privacy of your neighbors and do not walk across
occupied site areas.
- No clotheslines, hanging laundry, oil changes or major repairs to vehicle allowed. Mobile repairs please check in with the office prior to working on our property.
- Sewer Hoses: All sewer hoses must have elbows and tight fitting connection to prevent leaks.
- Have Fun and be Safe.
- Cabins have 1 Full
Size Bed & 1 Set of Bunk Beds.
- Cabins are equipped with Air Conditioning.
- Picnic Table and Fire Ring with Fold down Grate are located outside of each Cabin.
- Cabins sleep 4 people regardless of age, no exceptions.
- No Tents or Tent Campers permitted outside of Cabins.
- Linens/Pillows along with Towels are available for an additional charge.
Premium Sites Information:
- Premium RV sites are more spacious, with scenic views and most have fire rings.
- Deluxe Tent sites with electric are now available. Sites have a picnic table and fire ring w/grate.
- Premium Tent sites have a scenic view or are more secluded. Sites have a picnic table and fire ring w/grate.
- For more information and availability on Premium and Deluxe or Executive sites please contact Royal View Campground.
- Cancellation/Change Fee equal to 1 night reservation is required for all sites.
- Cancellations or Changes within 2 days of arrival will be responsible for entire stay.
- Special Events and Holidays require 30 days notice for Cabins and 14 days for all other sites. Cancellations within these periods will be responsible for the entire stay.
- Cancellations and Changes must be approved in writing or electronic e-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Refunds if granted will be mailed out within 14 business days and be issued via bank check.
- Reserving a Specific Site requires a deposit equal to the entire stay. These deposits are non- refundable and non-changeable
- Early departures after check in may be entitled to a camping credit equal to 50% of the remaining value to be used 1 time for camping during the same season. Based upon management approval.
- All owners must be on a max. 6' leash attached to their pet while in park.
- Pet owners must pick up pet waste. This is not a bank so no deposits please.
- When at the puppy park you must stay with the pet. This can be exercise for you also.
- No pets shall remain unattended. They get lonely and tend to bark. No excessive barking.
- Aggressive pets not permitted. Certain breeds are not allowed. (Pit bull, Doberman, Rottwieller or mixes of these)
- No tying of pets to signs or trees. Please hook their leash to your RV or Tent if necessary.
- Pet fencing or kennels outside of RV or Campsite limited to 3'x4'.
- Pets must be current on vaccines.
- 2 Dogs per RV site and 1 per Tent site.
- No pets are permitted in Cabins, Pool, Bathrooms or Clubhouse Building. This is why they have
their own area.
- We appreciate you teaching your pet good manners for camping and
hope that you enjoy yourselves and our facilities.
- Please do not embarrass your pet or yourself and honor the policies you have agreed to for the enjoyment of all our guests. Bad Manners or disregard for our policies will result in your being asked to leave without a
Swimming Pool Policy (Zero Tolerance Area)
- No Lifeguard on Duty, Swim at your own risk.
- All children under 17 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- Proper Swimming attire required regardless of age. Infants must wear swim diapers.
- Observe posted rules and hours. Pool closes at dusk.
- No Diving, Flips, Cartwheels or Handstands into pool.
- No Running
- No Alcohol or Glass Containers in pool area.
- Pool will close immediately upon adverse weather conditions. Reopening will occur no sooner than 30 minutes after closing.
- Violators will forfeit pool privileges for length of stay.
By entering Royal View @ Royal Gorge
Campground and/or paying fees, all guests agree to the above rules & conditions. Campers and Guest use all facilities at their own Risk. Guests agree to be responsible for the repair/replacement cost of any damage caused by them or their visitors and may be immediately evicted from the property for violations. Royal View at Royal Gorge Campground and Management are not responsible for accidents, injury or loss of property. No refunds will be given.